Customer Success Manager
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
Would you like to work in a growth company nominated as one of the top 10 hottest start-ups in the Nordics? With our truly multicultural and dynamic work community of young professionals, Flowhaven has what it takes to offer employees great support and growth in an international company.
Flowhaven is a software solution for brand licensing on a mission to bring back the magic in the industry by creating modern tools to bring simplicity and clarity for all parties in the licensing process. We work with companies throughout the licensing industry, for example, TV, games, animation, and sports. With our Salesforce-based solution, we’re making streamlining operations and maximizing revenues easier than ever.
Flowhaven is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with growing teams based in Los Angeles and in the UK.
Flowhaven is seeking a unique and highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join its growing US customer success team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will support a portfolio of US-based customers mainly based on the East Coast. You will manage customer onboarding, training, and ongoing support of the Flowhaven system. In addition to providing client-facing support, you will have the technical expertise and Salesforce knowledge to deliver general level technical support for select customer tickets. In this specific CS Manager position, you manage a portfolio of customers who manage a significant volume of royalty reports and financial data.
You will become a Flowhaven solution expert, delivering superior customer service support as well as supporting the advancement of Flowhaven’s customer service operations. You will ensure the success of customers by illustrating how the Flowhaven solution provides on-going value to their licensing businesses. You are responsible for developing relationships with each customer and guaranteeing continual expansion opportunities as well as yearly subscription renewals.
You will work hand-in-hand with the customer success and development teams in Helsinki, London, and Los Angeles, ensuring Flowhaven’s customer success maintains its superior standards across all markets.
This is a full-time position, based in New York. You will be reporting to the US GM / Customer Success Team lead, based in Los Angeles, California. The position will start as remote and become office-based once we open our New York office.
Skills to succeed
- Strong organizational, managerial, and interpersonal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers
- Licensing finance experience, experience submitting and/or receiving royalty reports
- Technical support experience
- Understanding of and experience working on the Salesforce platform
- Superior verbal and written skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, technical aptitude, ability to learn software programs
- 5+ Years-experience in technology customer success/account management
- Proven experience managing multiple clients of varying size and scope
- Proven understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Administrator Certification a huge plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work across multiple time zones
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed
- Must be able to travel to Helsinki, Finland for extended training once international travel allows
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented
- Entrepreneurial, creative and open to change as the business demands it
- Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus
- Experience with brand licensing business a plus
- Support sales and manage the post-sale client integration and onboarding processes
- Develop customer relationships through weekly calls and meetings
- Learn your customers’ business practices and workflows and identify how the Flowhaven solution may deliver operational efficiencies
- Coordinate necessary quality assurance checks with the development team and keep customers informed of new product releases
- Advise customers on royalty reporting best practices
- Train customers to create custom financial reports as well as build reporting dashboards
- Respond to tickets and provide on-going technical support
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the solution and services
- Gather feedback, research best practices, analyze customer data, develop listening points, and update customer success journeys (e.g., module/feature usage, overall satisfaction, etc.)
- Ensure continual expansion opportunities as well as yearly subscription renewals
- Product development
- Relationship building
- Customer success
- Cold Calling
- A chance to grow within the company
- An opportunity to make a real difference in a dynamic work environment
- A work community that supports your personal development and wellbeing
- An internationally diverse team of technically strong professionals
Employee benefits include:
- Fortune 500 caliber health insurance package (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401k Plan
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Work remote options
- Competitive paid-time-off
- Attendance to industry events
- Professional + industry development coaching, classes, seminars