Customer Onboarding Manager
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
Oneflow makes business as simple as a handshake. Oneflow is an e-contract platform - the new generation of e-signature tools. Unlike the majority of e-signature tools, which focus on the signing step in the contract process, e-contracts automates the entire workflow from start to finish allowing you to save time and work smarter.
Our Customer Success Team is now looking for a Customer Onboarding Manager to make sure the first value is delivered after expectations! This is a key role in the A-Team and you will be the first person in this role, which means that you will have a great opportunity to help set the structure. In the long run we see that you will grow within CSM or as an Onboarding Team Lead!
This is us
We believe the recipe to success for all our customers lies in teamwork and trust in each other and of course to have fun along the way! We get energized by the thought of delivering an experience way beyond our customers expectations! Our team is tight knit of eight Oneflowers, and we want you to be a big part of it. So we’re looking for a true team player!
This is you
You are a great listener and problem solver who goes the extra mile to ensure that the customer experience exceeds expectations and you always set high standards in everything you deliver. You will need to have a passion for training and developing people. Experience in planning, scheduling and organising is crucial for you to succeed in your role.
You don’t get rattled when things change quickly, if anything, you thrive in fast paced environments and adapt well. You are confident in leading the customer onboarding, whether it involves a small HR-team or the entire company of a customer account. You easily identify areas for improvement and always look for ways to make our onboardings better, and smarter. You will work with a lot of customers simultaneously and are comfortable with driving projects forward to a successful completion.
Must-have skills and experience
- At least 1-2 years of client management experience, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Well articulated and passionate communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- Enjoy interacting with people and helping them solve problems
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious and able to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- A university degree within relevant space
What you’ll do
As a Customer Success Onboarding Manager, you will be the primary contact for our customers in the onboarding phase. We give our customers everything they need to be successful with our product and achieve their desired outcome. Your job is to ensure first value is delivered and plant a seed for future growth.
- Own onboardings for the mid and high end segment
- Educate and teach customers about how to best utilize all Oneflow features
- Work together with the Sales team to ensure the best ever possible customer experience
- Collaborate closely with the product teams to ensure successful technical implementation when required
- Build relationships and push the boundaries of the customer’s mindset
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about industry benchmarks and our application and service
- Product development
- Customer success
- Cross-cultural sales background
- Advanced language knowledge
- Business Process Understanding
- Skilled Collaborator