Customer Service Representative - Twilight Shift (Remote )
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
We have a unique opportunity for Customer Service Representatives, to join our full time twilight shift, maybe you value your mornings or you’re simply a bit of a night owl; we're looking for good people, who are good with people to join our Customer Service team. You will be working from home; you’ll will need a strong internet connection (hotspot isn’t acceptable) and a quiet place to work from.
This role is working a fixed shift pattern:
- Starting at 2pm and finishing at 10.30pm each day
- Monday to Friday including bank holidays
Customer Service Representative - Full time ‘Twilight’ shift - 37.5 hours
Bristol or UK wide
Start date: End of March/April 2021
The Customer Service Representative is a key role in our organisation accountable for engaging with all our Customers’; delivering first-class customer service to some of the world’s best-known brands. Our Specialists resolve complex issues related to customer accounts and transactions, ensuring the highest levels of customer service, building customer confidence with each interaction, and creating brand ambassadors for Computershare and our clients. Serves as a subject matter expert in areas related to customer inquiries in order to efficiently resolve their questions and issues.
- Responds to customers via inbound/outbound calls/Webchat or written correspondence to the day-to-day activities.
- Researches account and transaction information and records to resolve issues and discrepancies; provides documentation on customer activities and information on products and services.
- Uses multiple computer systems to locate, interpret, and communicate information to provide exceptional customer service.
- Provides customers with exceptional customer service and a positive impression of self and organisation through courteous, prompt, and responsive resolution of customer inquiries.
- Provides up to date and accurate information by utilising knowledge of internal systems to source, interpret and communicate information to customers.
- Promotes additional services/ communication channels to customers when necessary.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Advanced language knowledge
- Document interpretation
- Simultaneous translations experience
- Consecutive interpreting expertise
- Time management
Salary starting at £20,000 + the potential to earn more with our pay for skills package + monthly performance-related bonus + Progression Opportunities + Training & Development + Competitive Company Pension + Award Winning Employee Share Plan + 25 Days Holiday + Excellent Working Culture