Customer Service Assistant (Christmas Temp)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Retail Jobs
· Giving great customer service over every communication platform. Answering customer queries over the phone, email, or online chat on the run up to Christmas (about our service, website, accounts, orders, and products).
· Respond to all customer communications in a timely manner.
· Managing issues quickly and effectively to a high standard.
· Tracking deliveries & communicating with our couriers.
· Experience in customer service.
· Exceptional phone manner and email writing skills to deliver high customer service.
· Ideally familiar with online logging platforms e.g. Magento and Salesforce (although in house training will be provided).
· Confident on Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Office 365.
· Fluent in English.
· Problem solving skills.
· Organised, efficient and reliable.
· A concise and methodical approach to time management and personal organisation.
· Passionate about food and ethical farming.
· Prepared to work up until Christmas Eve (Including weekends and later shifts).
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Database and Queries
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Customer relations
- Advanced Excel Skills (queries, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Customer success
- Client management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Time management
· Working in an exciting business.
· Great small team atmosphere.
· Great discount on our meat, fish and cheese.
· Shifts will include weekends, and a handful of late shifts (until 7.30pm).
· Flexible working. Choice of home working or office working (Office is based in Wandsworth.)