Customer Care Specialist
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Provide support to system users in multiple countries via the telephone and email;
- Clearly document all communication with system users;
- Resolve user-reported issues and communicate resolution back to system user;
- Escalate system issues to project team when necessary for resolution;
- Provide input on current support processes and suggest improvements;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Computer-operating skills;
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role;
- Friendly, service-oriented attitude;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to identify and solve problems in an efficient and effective manner;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision;
- Prior technical support experience, especially in IRT or related field (preferred);
- Multilingual skills (preferred). English Advanced
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Customer relations
- Customer success
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Process improvement
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Your colleagues: You’ll be surrounded by smart, friendly team players that truly care about the work they do, and there are plenty of happy hours and teambuilding events to connect outside work.
- The flexibility: Suvoda creates the perfect environment for people to integrate their work and life, by offering flexible working hours and the tools to work from home as needed.
- The growth and innovation: As part of a growing team, you’ll have lots of opportunities for career development and be exposed to the latest technologies due to our focus on remaining innovative.
- The office: Our newly renovated, modern office space is located in the city center and is equipped with comfortable work spaces, collaborative gathering areas and modern technology that easily connects you to all of our global offices.
- The benefits: You’ll have access to a robust benefits package, meal vouchers, a top subscription from Romania’s top healthcare provider, a fitness stipend, and competitive salaries with bonus plans.
- The industry: By working in clinical trials, you’’ll be part of a challenging and rewarding industry that will allow you to develop your skills quickly while doing your part to change the world!