Customer Success Manager (remote)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
Remote working Customer Success Manager opportunity!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Customer Success Manager based near Taunton, Somerset. Remote Working or office based if preferred, you will be joining a market leader in IT & Software applications.
Primarily, this is a Customer Relationship Management role! The organisation takes customer service very seriously, the business is underpinned by the need for exceptional service and support. With several hundred customers, you need to develop and nurture strong customer relationships. You need to have answers to questions such as: How can we best serve our existing clients? What do they need? How do we deliver it? Where will it happen?
The Customer Success Manager needs outstanding presentation, oral and written skills as well as a warm, approachable personality. You’re someone who’s not afraid to take ownership of problems and act as a trouble-shooter – get things done. You might not always be able to do everything the customer wants but you can manage expectations and excel in customer service. Prior experience within a tech sector environment or software service would be an advantage but isn’t essential.
The working hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday - flexible working is in place for you along with remote or office based! The annual salary is £35,000 - £45,000 PA.
- Onboarding of new customers after initial purchase, liaising with sales and implementation teams to ensure seamless on boarding.
- Conduct annual business reviews with target customers to learn about their business challenges and educate them about products, features and services that can support their business so they understand the real value.
- Manage the Renewals process for customers’ accounts. Ensuring that customers are engaged early and issues or potential non-renewals are addressed in a timely manner to give us the best chance to retain and expand within those customers.
- Monitor the needs and trends within the customer base and share key findings with other internal departments. This could include client’s opinions our products and services and identifying the product improvements they would like to see.
- Develop, manage and maintain consistent customer communication activities such as customer surveys (including NPS surveys), newsletters, forums, live events, webinars, etc. to keep customers informed and engaged on existing and new products and services.
- Create Customer Advocacy with the customer base, utilizing the relationship to create real value and turn customers into advocates.
- Ensure the whole company has visibility of client information by keeping our CRM system up-to-date.
- Be an escalation point of contact for customer issues and complaints and work with other internal teams to successfully manage those situations.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
Minimum 3 years sales and/or client management experience and a proven track record in achieving and being accountable for customer success.
Excellent communicator through various channels.
Happy to pick up the phone at any time to have a conversation with a customer.
Great at building relationships.
Practical experience in managing major accounts with the ability to interact directly at CxO level.
Strong ability in problem resolution, team building, dealing with ambiguity, with a demonstrated ability to think at a strategic level.
Ability to balance and manage customer needs and priorities with overall business plans and priorities.
Advantageous – A solid understanding of software solution selling concepts and measurement of customer success ACCOUNTABILITY METRICS.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Relationship building
- Client management
- Team building
- Strategic thinker
- Working Hours 9-5, M-F.
- Flexible working.
- Remote working or officed based if you prefer.
- 21 Days holiday, increasing 1 day for each full year up to a max 5 additional days.
- Pension matched 5% contribution.
- Free onsite parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.